PCM Premium Quality Red Chillies Powder
Best Chilli PowderCategory:-Regular Spices
- Usually, Mirchi powder is made by crushing local chilies which are quite spicy. The pure form of this mirchi powder will contain the crushed mirchi powder and vegetable oil only. Whereas impure form of mirchi powder will contain many ingredients other than these. Thus, it is necessary to determine the purity of mirchi powder before consuming it. One can also buy packaged mirchi powder from reputed brands like PCM Masale to avail pure Mirchi powder only.
- Majorly, Mirchi powder is used in numerous cuisines of the world to make food spicy, healthy, and delicious. It is often used in making a variety of sauces, curries, stews, sabjis, rice preparations, preparations made from flour, etc.
- In India, mirchi powder is one of the most essential components of our cuisine. It not only lends the necessary tinge of spice to our food but also lends a beautiful colour to it.
- Highly Aromatic Chilli : Enjoy the rich taste of PCM Chilli Powder / Mirch Powder in all your favourite dishes.
- Contains Capsaicin : Every pack carries the promise of an active ingredient called capsaicin.
- Sourced from Guntur : The chilli powder is sourced from Guntur region in Andhra Pradesh, which is famous for its chillies.
- Contain Natural Oils*: Made from whole spices which contain natural oils.
Add our products to weekly lineup